The Sounds of Sinatra with Sid MarkSkip Instructions
Download the self-extracting .exe file for Windows-based PCs (recommended). Otherwise download the .zip file.
After you select “continue” (below), follow these steps to download the self-extracting .exe file:
1. Enter the username and password provided by Orange Productions.
2. Open the desired program folder by double-clicking on it.
3. Select the desired program file to download.
4. When asked “Do you want to run or save this file” select “Run.”
5. When asked “to unzip all files to the specified folder, press the Unzip button,” press “Unzip” to use the default directory (C:\My Documents\Sinatra\), or enter the location of your choice.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 4 for additional programs.Continue
Problem: The download terminates prior to completion.
Symptoms: Tracks are missing when the file is opened or the file is unable to be opened (unzipped).
Test: Compare the file size on the web site to the file size on your computer. If the file on your computer is smaller than the file on the web site, the file did not fully download.
Solution 1: Try again later when the server load is lower.
The server may be temporarily experiencing a heavy load. If you can, wait several hours and try again.
Solution 2: Download individual tracks.
If you encounter a time out, less time will be lost re-downloading the smaller files.
1. On the web site right-click the first track to download.
2. Select “Save Target As.”
3. Choose a destination for the file.
4. Repeat for all tracks, promo and cue sheet.
Solution 3: (For experts) Increase browser’s timeout length.
Internet Explorer users click here for Microsoft support page.
For technical assistance contact Forge Recording at 215.885.7000 (M-F 9am-5pm ET) or email email@example.com.